A guest once said, "If Maui is paradise, then Aloha Cottage is simply heaven on earth!" We like to say that Aloha Cottage is certainly one of the more unique and luxurious vacation cottage experiences found in Hawaii. One thing is certain, privacy and beauty are guaranteed!
Aloha cottage is situated on the grounds of a 5 acre private estate in Olinda and nestled within the eucalyptus forests of Upcountry Maui. Upcountry Maui is special because it is green, lush and beautiful, unlike the Kihei or Lahaina side of the island that can feel like a "dry desert". There is a gentle mist some mornings that keeps everything vibrant and alive.
Guests of the Aloha Cottage awake every morning to a soft symphony of tropical birds, the invigorating scent of fresh mountain air and aromas of the multitudes of tropical flowers in bloom.
The plant life is simply amazing. Lush greens, vivid purples, fiery reds, vibrant yellows and other colors dot the property. Large, beautifully-matured bamboo thickets and incredible ferns all flourish here. Everything was carefully chosen and lovingly planted to give this property an authentic "Native-Hawaiian" feel. It really is a stunning, tropical paradise!
From the long, paved drive that leads you in to the rolling, manicured lawns and exotic plants, the property at Aloha Cottage offers you total seclusion bathed in breath-taking beauty. Night-blooming Jasmine and giant Eucalyptus trees scent the air and provide round-the-clock aromatherapy that will relax and rejuvenate the soul.
A culmination of two years of total dedication and ingenuity enabled the creation of amazing rock features and outcroppings that give this character and definition. Although the property has a definite theme that runs through all the landscaping, each and every section was individually created and designed to truly accent and emphasis all the exotic architecture.
Unmatched beauty - everywhere you look! A symphony of nature is woven into the existing harmonies of Upcountry Maui that enliven the senses. This enchanted "Shangri-La" serves only to enhance the property's unique architectural structures and features.
Shopping & Dining
- The towns of Makawao, Pukalani and Paia have a wide variety of art galleries, boutiques, great restaurants, sundry stores, grocery stores, local fish market, health food stores, night-life, gas stations and more.
- The towns of Kahului and Wailuku have everything, as one is the major city and the other is the county seat of Maui.
- Haleakala State Park
- Rice Park
- Polipoli State Park
- Sun-Yat-Sen Memorial Park
- Hookipa Beach Park (renowned windsurfing mecca)
- Jaws Maui (famous for big wave tow-in surfing events)
- Baldwin Beach Park
- Kanaha Beach Park
- Tedeschi Winery
- Ulapalakua Ranch
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- Kula Lavender Farm
- Olinda Forest
- Protea Farms
- Endless Hiking Trails
- Downhill Bike Adventures
- Maui Zipline
- Helicopter Tours
- Windsurfing Rentals and Lessons
- Maui's Best Sightseeing
- Maui ATV Adventures
- Horseback Riding/Guided Trail Rides
- The Makawao Rodeo (annual event)
- Seabury Hall Craft Fair (annual event)
- Hawaiian Wave Pro-Am Windsurfing (annual event)
- Hui No'eau Visual Arts Center
- Maui Arts and Cultural Center - Hosts all the top concert venues, musicals and is also the home of the Maui Symphony
|WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT UPCOUNTRY MAUI? - CLICK HERE